Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jumping for Joy!!!!
















In case you can't tell from this post's title and the pictures above, we got some awesome news today...we are definitley "jumping (and singing and screaming and dancing and...) for joy"...CLAUDIA’S TUMOR IS NOT GROWING!!!!! Praise the Lord!! God has answered our many, many prayers!

We are on our way to my parent’s house for a little party so I will give more detail about the events of today and yesterday's very powerful Day of Prayer (lots & lots of detail!! ) as soon as we get home, but I just wanted to get this out ASAP for all the many people praying and anxiously awaiting today’s results.

A quick recap: The last MRI (February 2) showed that Claudia’s tumor had grown 2mm. Because this is such a small amount, dr’s wanted to start another round of chemo, then recheck it in 6 weeks to, in their words, “confirm” its growth and basically see how fast it was growing. And if it was, in fact, growing we would have to begin radiation immediately…our worst and last option that would lead to many horrible side effects (again, I will give all these details a little later). BUT, GOD ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS!!!!!! The MRI tests showed that the tumor did not grow at all...in fact, it is the same size it has always been. I guess this means that the last MRI /test was either a "mess-up" or the tumor has shrunk...I'll tell you later what I think it was!!!!!! All this to say, WE DON'T REALLY CARE...ALL WE KNOW IS THAT ITS NOT GROWING!!!!!!

I can't wait to fill you in on all the details a little later, but for now, we have some PARTYING TO DO!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

I'm so happy!!!